GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

07 July 2009

claustrophobia

When fields start colourizing by wilde flowers of various shades I start to feel the calling for open spaces. Never, like on this time of the year, I feel like a bird in a cage! Not having the chance of getting in a car and go on my own wherever whenever I want gives me a totall feeling a failure once more and repeats itself more vividely, intense not to say urgent as each summer goes on and away... I believe it's because I am laking time to do things, go places, each year, as I become older and loose, as did before my chances of a true freedom and selfassurance and indepedancy...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

levikat said...

All pictures posted on this blog belong to the author M.L. and can not be used to any purpose without author's approval