GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

10 October 2009

AUTUMN CHARMES

Trees leaves are now becoming to these beautiful shades of yellow reddish and falling down making a soft and fluffy carpet where I feel the desire of walking, dancing making them levitate around my feet... And during one of these silly walks I felt so fulfilled and happy that I even believed that I could become like them! In the end of live, still giving some comfort and joy to people we usually cross bye without a look...and also discovered that a smile, a good morning to someone I even don't know the name, can put a nice smile on a face that seemed too much closed, passing by...Takes so little effort and may be my words and smile made that person feel a bit better during the hard day ahead...Must do it more often for the others and also for myself!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

and a smile a day keeps your troubles away! ;)

levikat said...

Desculpe mas só hoje vi o seu comentário...Não são as maçãs? E não teem o efeitodos alhos nos vampiros, só que para médicos???
Ai como eu tenho a minha cabeça... Mal mesmo!!
Bjo
M.