GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

15 July 2010

FOOLISH FEELINGS

Those are the colours I wish would colour the rest of my life from now on... Gold over blue... My beloved M. seems to be developing a tender sweet relation with me and I have a sense of belonging and even being more understood and known as the person I really am... Both M&M give me feeling of more appreciation,,,Could it be true?... And even my Love and Reason to be alive my beloved C. seems to make an effort to soften up for it could last forever, but for the moment (and live is made of moments!) EVERYTHING SEEMS COMING MY WAY... Which is such novelty for me!
                                                    I AM HAPPY
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Margarida said...

Claro que é verdade!
E o meu comentário é um gigante sorriso! :D
Fico tão feliz de a saber feliz, por esses motivos.
Fica um beijo grande e um abraço amigo. Sempre.
BTW, FELIZ DIA DOS AVÓS!
M.

Sofia said...

Desejo-lho o ouro todo sobre um azul bonito, é bom saber que acredita e que o sinta... a felicidade é também essa sensação de bem-aventurança, essa fé, esse brilho nos olhos!