GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

23 May 2009

GOSTOS

I am no photographer, but I would like very much to be... Particularly the B&W like this one I took.... It is no good but I particularly like it just because was my first shot with a longtime dream I fullfilled... to buy myself a camera. Today after a year I look at it and see even more faults than I noticed when I downloaded it.... But I still look at it and like spite all the faults.....GOSTOS.....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

Esta fotografia está MAGNIFICA!
Mas também lhe digo que se tem a caracteristica de ser a primeira também me parece verdade que não terá sido mera sorte de principiante... Há que fazer sempre mais e mais e mais!

levikat said...

Acho que foi mesmo sorte the principiante, ainda para mais ajudada por umas condiçoes atmosféricas que até um cego fazia esta foto.
M.

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

Não se substime...