GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

29 May 2009

That's life

Life is that... Gains and losses!!
Today I lost a lot of things... Material some, affectives (mostly) others.
Usually I would be a wreck...
It doen't mean I am happy with such events, but I am trying to accept the losses and find out what gains (if any) and can find in them!!
Yes everything has a good and bad side, we just have to look for the one that really suits us at a given time.
And I am determined to get the good of the situation.
Call me selfish...
And I will say that is a good thing to be in the right dose... Prevents us from suffering, and that's good!

3 comments:

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

As i always try... think pink, my dear friend! ;-)

levikat said...

I intend to order a bleck T-shirt with the pink panther printed and the sign "THINK PINK"...
I have this in mind since last summer... Now is the time!!

levikat said...

"COR"
black

esta troca de dedos mata-me...