GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

16 June 2009

IS IT SUMMER'S FAULT??

Long hot, sleepless night! A friend of mine called in tears. Her boy friend has done it again!!! An ugly fight, for some trivial reason ,and bag in one hand goes out of the door, saying I am going on vacations by myself. Need some time away from you! She says that by this time of the year there is always something in the air announcing a storm forming around... They say the pillow is a good adviser, but no sleep, so no pillow... And thinking far back in my relationship I find out that the same happens here! Less dramatic (age counts even in matters of the heart!) but nevertheless as summer approaches and some details on day to day basis change... More stress ,more unrest more bad temper! What happens to men in summer??? And I remember that at my work colleagues use to have same complaint... I am trying to understand (I have a vague idea!) how problem appears... WHAT SUMMER GOT TO DO IT???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

Sempre ouvi dizer que a culpa não morre solteira, mas a verdade é que acho que a maioria das vezes a casam à força...
Porquê? Porque é que isto acontece?Pela mesma razão que no Verão se abandonam animais indefesos e carentes, idosos dependentes nas urgências hospitalares e crianças negligenciadas por aí... dizem que é a vida. Se calhar é. Felizmente que não é para todos!

levikat said...

Pena que ainda seja assim para alguns... esses que são os seres mais indefesos!