GETTING TO KNOW ME

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Just an ordinary person!

26 June 2009

RESILIENCE

During my last trip to my beloved Alentejo, I found this resilient daisy (no... is not a sunflower!!) . The day was windy and showers, came and go, leaving her wet and the petals twisted sometimes by the impact of the rain drops.... But as soon as the sun appeared briefly and the wind dryed her up a bit, there she was shining and bright, as if nothing could affect her!! ...And yet she was standing alone, not in a field of their alike, to give her stamina, but lonely outside a fence on the muddy road! And I couldn't resist to have her company, to bring her with me! And decided to share it with who ever may pass my blog! Isn't she pretty? And brave?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mais um Lugar de Mim said...

Belissimo texto e belissima foto!
Fã e admiradora desta veia artistica que desconhecia.
Beijo grande

levikat said...

Só agora abri o blog...
Obrigada!
Bjo
M.